Begin Receiving Mail

If the your new home’s previous residents received mailed at the the house, all you will need to do is update your address with USPS. Make certain to file a Change of Address form with USPS, this will alert the postal service to begin forwarding your mail.

Don’t forget to send friends, family, and business contacts a change of address card.

If you are moving into a new build home, which has not previously received mail, you deed will need to be presented to the local postmaster’s office. After the address is verified it will be updated with the USPS system and mail will be registered to your address.

Return to Set-Up Page